This fusion is the integration of arts and sciences with business where philosophy, science, math, history, English, modern languages, etc.
What does EML stand for?
EML stands for English, Modern Language (education department)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EML
We have 120 other meanings of EML in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Mail (file name extension)
- Electronic Marker Locating
- Element Management Layer (SONET)
- Elevated Mixed Layer
- Elite Model Look (Russian contest)
- Email Mailing List
- Email Me Later
- Emissive Layer
- Employee Management Ltd (UK)
- Engineering Mechanics Laboratory
- Enterprise Modular Library (software)
- Entreprises Métalliques Loncle (French metal company)
- Entretien Motivationnel en Ligne (French: Motivational Online Interview; Switzerland)
- Environmental Measurements Laboratory
- Environmental Morale Leave
- Equatorial Magnetosphere Laboratory
- Equipements Matériels Lourds (French: Major Medical Equipment)
- Equipment Maintenance Log
- Essential Medicines List (WHO)
- Estimated Maximum Loss (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott Hathaway, an assistant professor in the English, modern languages and English as a Second language department; David Soldini, an assistant professor in the business administration department; and Carol Wilber, an associate professor at the educational opportunity center, each received the HVCC President's Award for Excellence in Teaching.
Students who train in and go on to teach in shortage subject areas of maths, science, English, modern languages or technology get a pounds 4,000 `golden hello' after induction is completed.