THE England and Wales Cricket Trust (EWCT) has made a grant award of PS61,395 to St Fagans Cricket Club towards the cost of a four bay synthetic practice area.
What does EWCT stand for?
EWCT stands for England and Wales Cricket Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EWCT
- Electronic Warfare Control Processor
- Ethiopian Wolf Conservation Programme (UK)
- Export Working Capital Program
- Eastern Will County Regional Council (Illinois)
- East Wellington Community Services (formerly East Wellington Advisory Group; Canada)
- Electronic Warfare Command Station/System
- Electronic Warfare Control Ship/System
- Electronic Warfare Coordination Center
- European Wideband Communications System
- Edward Ward Carmack Sumner County Public (Gallatin, TN)
- Epilepsy Waikato Charitable Trust (New Zealand)
- Ettore Window Cleaning Tools (UK)
- Eastern Wake Community Technology Center (Riley Hill, NC)
- Eastern Westmoreland Career and Technology Center (Latrobe, PA)
- Electric Warship and Combat Vehicle (R&D effort in Department of the Navy to develop electric technologies)
- Early Warning Database
- Early Warning Device (alarm)
- Economic and Workforce Development
- Economic Warfare Division (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 3D Sports Durham Coast League side have been awarded PS30,000 from the The England and Wales Cricket Trust towards the cost of a two-bay synthetic practice area.
The club has been awarded a grant of pounds 21,917 from the England and Wales Cricket Trust towards a needed upgrade of the Acklam Park surface.