In a withering put-down, David Collier, chief executive of the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), put the choice to cricket fan and Plaid Cymru MP Jonathan Edwards in a letter.
What does ECB stand for?
ECB stands for England and Wales Cricket Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECB
We have 162 other meanings of ECB in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Capacity Building (humanitarian initiative)
- Emergency City Bike (France)
- Emirates Cricket Board (United Arab Emirates)
- Empty Cardboard Box
- Encore Concert Band (Orland Park, IL)
- Engine Compression Braking
- Engineer Combat Battalion (US DoD)
- Engineering and Construction Bulletin (USACE)
- Engineering Core Backbone (Sprint)
- English Cricket Board
- Enhanced Class B (airspace)
- Entreprise Construction Bâtiment (French: Building Construction Company)
- Entry Control Block
- Environmental Chemistry Branch (US DoD and US EPA)
- Equivalent Complex Baseband
- Eric Cohen Books (Israel)
- Erosion Control Blanket
- Escrime Club Bressan (French fencing club)
- Établissements Claude Blandin et Fils (French: Claude Blandin and Son Establishment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But if he is to continue leading the Test side, he must first get the backing of the England and Wales Cricket Board to depart from a successful system over the last few years of using one captain to lead both teams.