Even though it had only to be consulted and had no power of veto, its disapproval of the EU budget compromise masterminded by Tony Blair delayed Defra's submission of the England Rural Development Plan.
What does ERDP stand for?
ERDP stands for England Rural Development Plan (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERDP
We have 7 other meanings of ERDP in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Recovery and Disaster Management Project (Caribbean)
- Electronic Records and Document Management System (UK)
- European Rural Development Network
- Explicit Route Disconnection Notification
- Emergency Relief Development Overseas
- Enzymes Receptors and Drugs in Obesity and Atherosclerosis (Ontario, Canada; University of Toronto symposium; 1998)
- Early Reading Development Pilot (UK)
- Effective Rumen Degradable Protein (dietary science)
- Engine Room Distribution Panel (maritime electrical systems)
- Engineering Rotational Development Program (Caterpillar)
- The England Rural Development Programme
- Electronic Raw Data Reporting
- Employment Rights Dispute Resolution Act 1998 (UK)
- Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy (ICANN)
- Eastern Region Deaf Snowsports (UK)
- Economic Rural Development Society (India)
- Ecosystems Research and Development Service (Department of Environment and Natural Resources; Philippines)
- Electronic Recording Delivery System (Department of Justice; California)
- Elliott Research and Demonstration Station (Tasmania, Australia)
- Emergency Response Data System (US NRC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will help farmers to supplement their core business by complementing other initiatives in the farming action plan and measures to be implemented through the England rural development plan.
It aims to involve local communities in developing and testing new approaches to integrated and sustainable development and is intended to complement the England Rural Development Plan (ERDP).