Gino suffers from severe bilateral deafness, but has caught the attention of the England Deaf Rugby Union, who have invited him to train with their under-15s squad.
What does EDRU stand for?
EDRU stands for England Deaf Rugby Union (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDRU
We have 1 other meaning of EDRU in our Acronym Attic
- European Defence Research & Technology (EU)
- Executive Development Roundtable
- Express Dépannage Remorquage Transport (French transportation repair company)
- Trier Fohren (airport code; Germany)
- Endemic Distal Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Economic Development Research and Training Center (Institute of State and Regional Affairs; Penn State Harrisburg, Pennsylvania State University)
- Exploitation et Développement des Réseaux de Transports Publics (French: Operation and Development Networks of Public Transport; degree)
- Environmental Data Remedial Tracking System
- East Deerfield to Rumford (Maine)
- Educational Dialogue Research Unit (UK)
- Enhanced Digital Radio Unit
- Evaluation Development and Review Unit (Tavistock Institute; UK)
- Event Data Retrieval Unit
- Enfants du Rhône de Valence (French: Children of the Rhone from Valence; Valence, France)
- Wershofen/Eifel (airport code; Germany)
- Early Detection System
- Early Drop by Span
- Earth Data System
- Earth Departure Stage
- Easy Dispersible Silica
Samples in periodicals archive:
The England Deaf Rugby Union was formed in 2003 to give deaf and hard of hearing players the opportunity to represent their country.
The England Deaf Rugby Union was set up to enable deaf and hard of hearing players to get together, enjoy rugby and be able to participate in every aspect - whether training, taking part in matches, or knowing socially that there are no communication barriers in the sport.