A pack of more than 70 "Hawgs" gathered on the flight line in late April at the former England Air Force Base, La.
What does EAFB stand for?
EAFB stands for England Air Force Base (Alexandria, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EAFB
We have 1 other meaning of EAFB in our Acronym Attic
- European Aluminium Foil Association
- European Australian Football Association (est. 2010)
- East Asia Forum for Adult Education
- European Academy for Aviation Safety (Blagnac, France)
- Edwards Air Force Base (California, USA)
- Eglin Air Force Base (Florida, USA)
- Eielson Air Force Base (Alaska)
- Ellington Air Force Base (Texas)
- Ellsworth Air Force Base (South Dakota)
- Elmendorf Air Force Base (Anchorage, AK)
- East Asian Football Championship
- Educating Africans for Christ (Jackson, MS)
- Équipe Académique de Formation des Cadres (French: Team Academic Staff Training)
- Escrow Agents' Fidelity Corporation
- Evansville Area Fundraising Council (Evansville, IN)
- Eastern African Fine Coffees Association
- European American Football Coaches Association
- East Amherst Fire Department (est. 1919; East Amherst, NY)
- Electric Arc Furnace Dust
- Équipe d'Accompagnement des Familles en Deuil (French: Team Support for Grieving Families)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The couple had plane tickets from their home at England Air Force Base, La.
The winds of change first blew across our central Louisiana community in 1990, when military brass identified England Air Force Base (AFB) as one of two alternative to the closure of Myrtle Beach AFB, South Carolina.