The event is part of a fundraising campaign launched by former Oddsods member and morris dance musician Richard "Doc" Rider (pictured) on behalf of the global charity Engineers Against Poverty.
What does EAP stand for?
EAP stands for Engineers Against Poverty
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAP
We have 304 other meanings of EAP in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Assistance Personnel (various organizations)
- Emergency Assistance Program (various locations)
- Emergency Assistance Project (various organizations)
- Emotion Auto Prestige (French automobile association)
- Employee Action Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employees by Assigned Position (various organizations)
- Encryption Authentication Protocol (computing)
- End Around Preparation
- English for Academic Purposes
- Enhanced Approval Process (Canada)
- Enquête Annuelle de Production (French: Annual Production Survey; National Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies)
- Enseignement Agricole Public (French: Public Agricultural Education)
- Enterprise Analytical Portal
- Enterprise Application Platform (software)
- Enterprise Architecture Planning
- Environment Action Programme (EU)
- Environmental Action Plan
- Environmental Audit Program (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thomas is also a trustee of NGO Engineers Against Poverty and of the U.