In Technical Advice Memorandum (TAM) 200609018, the IRS relied on traditional cost accounting principals to determine whether the costs of a taxpayer's engineering and procurement departments qualified as mixed service costs (MSC) that can be allocated between capitalizable activities and deductible activities under Regs.
What does E&P stand for?
E&P stands for Engineering and Procurement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of E&P
- Errors & Omissions Accepted
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
- Errors and Omissions Excluded
- Earnings & Profits
- Editor and Publisher
- Efficiency and Productivity
- Effort and Participation (education)
- Electrification and Plant
- Electronic and Printed (books)
- Energy and Petroleum
- Engraving and Printing
- Ethics and Philosophy (various schools)
- Exploration and Production
- Engineering and Product Definition
- Engineering and Product Design Education (conference; also seen as EPDE)
- Engraving and Printing Federal Credit Union
- Education and Public Outreach
- Ede and Ravenscroft (UK)
- Education and Research
- Energy & Resources