The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) has ranked Newcastle among its top 12 most strongly funded universities in the UK after it scooped pounds 57.
What does EPSCR stand for?
EPSCR stands for Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPSCR
- Edinburgh Premier Self Catering Apartments (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Electrical Power Systems Construction Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- English Primary Schools Chess Association (UK)
- Estes Park Sister Cities Association Inc. (Colorado)
- Economic and Public Sector Capacity Building Project (Cambodia)
- École des Praticiens du Commerce International (French: School of International Trade Practitioners)
- Environmental & Protection Sciences (US Department of Energy Ames Laboratory, Ames, IA)
- Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research
- Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Technology
- Etablissement Public à Caractère Scientifique, Culturel et Professionel
- Enhanced Platform Services Call Redirect
- Enhanced Private Switched Communications Service
- Enhanced Private Switched Communications System
- East Penn School District (Emmaus, PA)
- Electronics and Power Sources Directorate
- Embedded Programmable System Design (seminar)
- Environmental Partnership for Sustainable Development
- Estes Park Sanitation District (Colorado)
- European Panel for Sustainable Development (EU strategy review group; London, England, UK)
- Event Processing Start Date (Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation)