The event was planned jointly by Coventry and Warwickshire Connexions Service, the Engineering and Marine Training Authority (EMTA), Learning and Skills Council Coventry and Warwickshire, Heritage Motor Centre, South Warwickshire Training, Zenith Partnership, Stratford College, Warwickshire College, Midland Group Training Services, Land Rover UK and Coventry and Warwickshire SetPoint.
What does EMTA stand for?
EMTA stands for Engineering and Marine Training Authority (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMTA
We have 22 other meanings of EMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Medical Technician-Refresher (course)
- Emergency Medical Technician - Shock Trauma
- Elapsed Maintenance Time per Maintenance Action
- Elapsed Maintenance Time per Maintenance Requirement
- East Meadow Teachers Association
- Edmonds Music Teachers Association
- Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adapter
- Emergency Medical Technician Ambulance (EMS)
- Emerging Markets Traders Association
- Endless Mountains Transportation Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Enhanced Multimedia Terminal Adapter
- Enterprise Messaging Trusted Agent
- Erie Metropolitan Transit Authority (Pennsylvania)
- European Management Training Associates (est. 1987)
- European Metropolitan Transport Authorities
- Essential Medical Training for AMEDD Aviation Course
- Enhanced Metabolic Testing Activity Chamber
- Emergency Medical Technician Association of Ghana
- Emerging Technologies Advisory Group
- Ethnic Minority and Traveller Achievement Grant (UK; education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stow College is hosting the programme with sponsorship from The Engineering Council, Engineering Employers Federation and the Engineering and Marine Training Authority.