We had been conducting environmental testing in the region for decades from an engineering test facility located in DIP (Dubai Investments Park), where we were based from June 2010 to March 2013," said Robin Colgan, managing director for the Middle East and North Africa markets at JLR.
What does ETF stand for?
ETF stands for Engineering Test Facility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETF
We have 147 other meanings of ETF in our Acronym Attic
- Emerging Markets Telecommunications Fund (stock symbol)
- Emerging Technologies Fund (various locations)
- Emitter Track File (US Air Force)
- Employee Trust Funds
- Employer Task Force on Pensions (UK)
- Encrypted Transmission Failure
- Endorsement Task Force (Oregon)
- Enemy Territory Fortress (game modification)
- Engine Test Facility
- Engine Torque Factor
- Enlarge to Fit (Kinko's)
- Eno Transportation Foundation
- Enron Task Force
- Entrepreneurs de Travaux Forestiers (French: Works of Forest Entrepreneurs)
- Environmental Task Force
- Environmental Technology Facility
- Environmental Test Facility
- Environmental Transformation Fund (UK)
- Equalized Transfer Function
- Escape The Fate (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Within the Department of Energy (DOE) budget, the President requests full support for the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER) fusion engineering test facility, to be built in Caderache, France.
It was designed, developed and tested at Ford APO's world-class Engineering Test Facility in Dearborn, Mich.
The fully equipped engineering test facility will offer STATS' industry-leading mixed-signal test development solutions and production know-how in a state-of-the-art facility to help customers move quickly into production.
ITER is a fusion scientific and engineering test facility with the aim of taking the next major step in the development of fusion energy as a safe, clean and sustainable energy source for the planet.
The Engineering Test Facility is located in Dearborn at Rotunda Drive and Southfield Freeway next to the ACD Electronics Technical Center.
Internationally, an effort is underway in Europe, Japan and Russia to develop plans for constructing a large-scale fusion science and engineering test facility.
Ground was broken today on ACD's Engineering Test Facility -- designed to provide up-front engineering, prototyping and testing for instrument panels, consoles and door trim, as well as integrated testing for plastics and trim, electronics and climate control subsystems.