NICET provides universally recognized certification for individuals working in engineering technology and related disciplines.
What does ENGT stand for?
ENGT stands for Engineering Technology (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENGT
- Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- Engineer Element
- École Nationale du Génie Rural des Eaux et Forêts (French: National School of Rural Water and Forestry Engineering)
- Engineering Support
- Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement
- European Non-Governmental Sports Organisation
- Engineering Schoolship
- Engagement Status
- Elderly Subjects with Normal Glucose Tolerance
- Everything Next Gen Union
- European Natural Gas Vehicle Association
- European Non-Governmental Youth Organisation
- École Nationale de l'Humour (French: National School of Humor; Canada)
- Electrodo Normal de Hidrogeno (Spanish: Normal Hydrogen Electrode)
- English and Humanities (department; BRAC University)
- Entraide Naissance Handicap (French disability association)
- Equity Non-Hedge (investing)
- Era Nowe Horyzonty (Polish: Era New Horizons; film festival; Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Completion of the program also qualifies graduates to enter either a plus-two bachelor of science program in civil engineering technology or engineering technology with an environmental emphasis.
In early 1999, the Ministry of Education agreed to let Cambrian have the Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT) conduct a pilot accreditation review of its Mining and Geology Engineering Technology programs.
Bo) Beed, Professor of Industrial and Engineering Technology UNIV.
The agreements cover the following topics: Suzuka Engineering will become a distributor of Chronos Richardson technology in Japan; Chronos Richardson will become a sales agent for Suzuka Engineering technology in all Far Eastern countries, other than Japan; Chronos Richardson will distribute Suzuka Engineering technology in Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Africa.