Boeing has awarded an Engineering Support Services contract to General Dynamics Canada to support Canadian Forces CH-147F helicopter fleet.
What does ESS stand for?
ESS stands for Engineering Support Service (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESS
We have 540 other meanings of ESS in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Storage System
- Enforcement Support Services
- Engagement Simulation System
- Engine Speed Sensor
- Engine Starting System
- Engine Synchro Shift
- Engineered Safeguard System
- Engineering Equipment Surveillance System
- Engineering Services & Software (Ocean Springs, MS)
- Engineering Students' Society (various universities)
- Engineering Support Subsystem
- Engineering Support System
- Engineering Systems Solutions
- English Springer Spaniel (dog)
- English Summer School (various locations)
- Enhanced Sea Sparrow
- Enhanced Signaling System
- Enhanced Storage Solution (i-drive)
- Enlarged Scrotum Syndrome
- Enrollment and Student Services (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HP (NYSE:HPQ)(Nasdaq:HPQ) has announced that it has been awarded a ten year, $784 million contract by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for Engineering Support Services and Maintenance of the VistA Health Information Systems.
Byline: Daily News EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE - NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center has awarded Arcata Associates, based in North Las Vegas, a contract to perform research-facilities and engineering support services.
As part of the contract, Long Beach-based Earth Tech will provide ongoing engineering support services for BART's $1.
BPE's engineering support services include product design and development, facilities design and development, product test and evaluation, technical writing, technical illustration, graphic arts, and integrated logistics support.
And they're working harder than ever--doing their part, boosting Michigan's challenging economy by employing skilled, talented engineering support services and technical labor.
is being awarded a $14,975,285indefinite-delivery and indefinite-quantity, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract for engineering support services for Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence systems on board U.
The task order was competitively awarded under the Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Expedited Professional and Engineering Support Services (EXPRESS) contract.