AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Philippine Airlines (PAL) today entered into a 12 year contract with Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance (AFI KLM E&M) for maintenance and engineering support of its fleet Under the terms of the contract AFI KLM E&M will provide maintenance and engineering support of PAL's GE90 engines in the airline's fleet of Boeing 777-300ERs.
What does ENGRSUPT stand for?
ENGRSUPT stands for Engineering Support
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Engineering + Internet
- Engineering Network
- Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Environmental Non-Governmental Organization
- Engineer Field Maintenance
- Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- Engineer Element
- École Nationale du Génie Rural des Eaux et Forêts (French: National School of Rural Water and Forestry Engineering)
- Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement
- European Non-Governmental Sports Organisation
- Engineering Schoolship
- Engagement Status
- Elderly Subjects with Normal Glucose Tolerance
- Engineering Technology (various schools)
- Everything Next Gen Union
- European Natural Gas Vehicle Association
- European Non-Governmental Youth Organisation
- École Nationale de l'Humour (French: National School of Humor; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Philippine Airlines (PAL) today entered into a 12 year contract with Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance (AFI KLM E&M) for maintenance and engineering support of its fleet Under the terms of the contract AFI KLM E&M will provide maintenance and engineering support of PAL's GE90 engines in the airline's fleet of Boeing 777-300ERs.
Work to be performed includes systems architecture, systems engineering, system design, configuration control, pre-installation and post-installation testing, systems integration, information security and engineering support for acquisition in all SPAWAR business areas including command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; information technology; targeting; and information operations and information warfare.
Under this cost-plus-fixed-fee contract, Titan Systems will provide systems engineering support in the areas of aircraft systems/subsystem integration, avionics technology insertion, software technology insertion, vehicle technology insertion, survivability & vulnerability engineering, night vision devices/systems, cockpit displays technology, reconnaissance and surveillance systems, multi-sensor integration, engagement and rehearsal aids, and Network Centric Warfare.