Hao Feng, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Agricultural Engineering Sciences Building, 382 F AESB, MC-644, 1304 W.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for Engineering Sciences Building (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Switch Board (electrical; marine)
- Emerging Small Business
- Empire State Building (New York, NY)
- Empire Strikes Back
- En Route Support Base
- Encefalopatía Spongiforme Bovina (Spanish: Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy)
- Encéphalopathie Spongioforme Bovine
- Energy Star Buildings
- Engineer Special Brigade (various locations)
- Engineer Support Battalion
- Engineering Society of Baltimore
- Engineering Society of Buffalo
- English Speaking Board (UK)
- English Sports Betting (UK)
- Engrossed Senate Bill
- Enhanced Separate Brigade
- Enhanced Separate Brigade (UA Army)
- Entente Sportive Blanquefortaise (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Bonchamp (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Bouliste (French sports club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a study conducted by the Facilities and Service Department at UIUC in 2006, the Agricultural Engineering Sciences Building ranked 45 on the list of 128 buildings that use 80% of the campus energy.
Hao Feng, Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 382 F Agricultural Engineering Sciences Building, Urbana, IL 61820; phone: 271-244-2571; fax: 217-333-9329; email: haofeng@illinois.
Views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not represent the official position of ASAE ASAE member Tony Grift is an assistant professor at the University of Illinois, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Agricultural Engineering Sciences Building, 1304 W.
Scott Martin, Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 382 D Agricultural Engineering Sciences Building, MC-646, 1304 West Pennsylvania Ave.