A Supply System Update included briefings on the Navy's Engineering Resource Planning project from RADM Al Thompson, the impact of Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) recommendations on Naval Inventory Control Point from RDML Mike Roesner, and the impact of the Material Support Initiatives and BRAC on COMFISCS from RDML Bill Kowba.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Engineering Resource Planning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- End-Route Rally Point
- Endoscopic Retrograde Pancreatography
- Energy Related Product
- Energy Research Partnership (UK)
- Enforcement Response Plan
- Enforcement Response Policy
- Engagement Range Program
- Engine Room Pump
- Engineering Regulating Point
- Engineering Requirements Plan