A need for a coordinated schedule and plan for the engineering releases of C2 software that would lead to the final software submission by the target date of April 30, 2004.
What does ER stand for?
ER stands for Engineering Release
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ER
We have 64 other meanings of ER in our Acronym Attic
- Enantiomeric Ratio (chemistry)
- Enceinte Réacteur (French: Reactor Chamber)
- End Transaction and Retrieve
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Energy Rating
- Energy Regulator
- Energy Research
- Energy Resolution
- Enfermedad Rara (Spanish: Rare Disease)
- Engineer Regulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
One hallmark of the program is "simultaneous engineering," in which various levels of product development are integrated for faster engineering releases.