Recipients of the group award who attended the ceremony were Security Engineering Officer Ralph Gaspard; Security Protective Specialists Justin Crewse, Raymond Hendrix, Michael B.
What does ENGO stand for?
ENGO stands for Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ENGO
We have 1 other meaning of ENGO in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Growth and Innovation in Multicultural Environments
- Enhanced Geothermal Innovative Network for Europe
- European Network of GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Laboratories (EU)
- Engineering Local Area Network
- Enron Natural Gas Marketing Corp. (Enron Corp.)
- Australian Engineering Database
- Entrepreneurial Networking Group for Nurses
- Engineering + Internet
- Engineering Network
- Environmental Non-Governmental Organization
- Engineer Field Maintenance
- Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- Engineer Element
- École Nationale du Génie Rural des Eaux et Forêts (French: National School of Rural Water and Forestry Engineering)
- Engineering Support
- Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement
- European Non-Governmental Sports Organisation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aircraft engineering officer Captain Charlotte Joyce, of 4 Regiment Army Air Corps, was given the award by the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
Major Dave Green, REME senior engineering officer, said: 'The event enabled young people to gain a first-hand experience of what life in the Army is like.
Officials have requested "demonstration authority" to test changes in compensation, promotions, and retention in four limited categories of military officers--Army foreign area officers, Navy engineering officers, Navy aviation engineering duty officers, and Navy acquisition officers--explained Bill Carr, acting deputy under secretary of defense for military personnel policy.
King has also worked in the public sector, serving the City as a project superintendent for the NYC Housing Authority, and he has served the nation as an engineering officer in the US Merchant.
Chief Transportation and Engineering Officer,Rob Wilkinson, said: ``The improvements are the last of a number of developments to local bus services in the Wrexham area.
The budgie has been named Bobby by its new owner, the submarine's deputy marine engineering officer Lieutenant Commander Mark Prince.