Symantec has a number of safeguards built into our virus lab security architecture to keep malicious code isolated, including air-gaping of this lab from the rest of the engineering networks.
What does ENGNET stand for?
ENGNET stands for Engineering Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENGNET
- Environmental Genetics and Genome (Northern Arizona University Resource Center)
- Economic Growth and Innovation in Multicultural Environments
- Enhanced Geothermal Innovative Network for Europe
- European Network of GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Laboratories (EU)
- Engineering Local Area Network
- Enron Natural Gas Marketing Corp. (Enron Corp.)
- Australian Engineering Database
- Entrepreneurial Networking Group for Nurses
- Engineering + Internet
- Engineering Officer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Environmental Non-Governmental Organization
- Engineer Field Maintenance
- Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- Engineer Element
- École Nationale du Génie Rural des Eaux et Forêts (French: National School of Rural Water and Forestry Engineering)
- Engineering Support
- Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement
Samples in periodicals archive:
is being awarded a firm-fixed-price, indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity contract for the Defense Research Engineering Network (DREN).
Daily electronic updates from the GE front are available from the Genetic Engineering Network by e-mailing genetics@gn.