The Engineering Education Scheme in Wales (EESW) has been operating successfully in since 1989 and has provided a substantial and sustained contribution to the STEM agenda in Wales by working with sixth form students' academic and personal development.
What does EESW stand for?
EESW stands for Engineering Education Scheme in Wales
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EESW
- Eastern European Standard Time (time zone)
- Energie, Effet de Serre et Transport (French: Energy, Greenhouse Effect and Transportation; study)
- Enhanced Ethernet Serial Transceiver
- Environment, Energy and Social Transition (USAID)
- Environmental and Ecological Statistics (journal)
- Escadron d'Expérimentation et de Soutien Technique (French: Experimentation and Technical Support Squadron)
- Electrical Engineering Students European Association
- École Européenne Supérieure en Travail Social (French social work school)
- Electrical Energy Storage Unit
- Europees Economisch Samenwerkingsverband (Dutch: European Economic Interest Group; Netherlands)
- European Endoscopic Surgery Week
- Electronic Equipment Specifications Working Group
- Extracorporeal Electromagnetic Shock-wave Lithotripsy
- East Erie Turners
- East of England Tourism (UK)
- Eastern European Time (GMT+0200)
- Economy, Energy & Tourism Committee (UK)
- Edge Evolution Tracking (computational biology)
- Education Equivalency Test
- Education, Employment and Training (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Led by the Engineering Education Scheme in Wales (EESW), the project will target youngsters from 12-19 years to participate in industry-linked technological and engineering activities.