The completion of cryogenic polishing of the engineering development unit primary mirror segment is a hugely significant milestone for the Webb telescope project that demonstrates that our primary mirror segments can be completed on schedule while meeting the performance necessary for science," said Lee Feinberg, NASA Webb Optical Telescope Element Manager at NASA Goddard.
What does EDU stand for?
EDU stands for Engineering Development Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDU
We have 64 other meanings of EDU in our Acronym Attic
- Edupedia Publications Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Electric Distribution Utility
- Electric Drive Unit
- Electronic Display Unit
- Empresa de Desarrollo Urbano (Spanish)
- Encrypted Data Unit
- Encryption Decryption Unit
- Energy Design Update (publication; Aspen Publishers)
- Energy Distribution Unit
- Engine Diagnostic Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The development of the vapor phase catalytic ammonia removal (VPCAR) engineering development unit.