The customised equipment is purpose designed and built on-site by the engineering development team at the company's headquarters in Switzerland.
What does EDT stand for?
EDT stands for Engineering Development Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDT
We have 123 other meanings of EDT in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Date of Training
- Effective Draft Temperature
- Electrical Down Tilt (telecommunications)
- Électricité de Tahiti (French: Electricity from Tahiti; French Polynesia)
- Electronic Data Transfer (IBM version of FTP)
- Embedded Deterministic Test (engineering)
- Emergency Department Technician (healthcare; various organizations)
- Emergency Duty Team (UK)
- Engineer(ing) Design Test
- Engineering Data Technologist
- Engineering Development Test
- Engineering Development Trust (UK)
- Engineering Flight Computer Diagnostic Tester
- Engineering, Design and Technology (various schools)
- English Diagnostic Test (various locations)
- Ensconce Data Technology (est.2002; Portsmouth, NH)
- Enterprise Distributed Technologies, Ltd (software developer)
- Entrepreneurs des Territoires (French: Entrepreneurs of Territories)
- Enumerated Data Type
- Equine Dental Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Engineering Development Team, consisting of English, science, social studies, math, computer science and engineering teachers, as well as the counselor, high school associate principal and district administrators, began meeting in August 2006 and continues meeting once a month to plan what the enhanced engineering program will look like and how to make improvements in current offerings.