Scientists with the military's Joint Prisoners of War, Missing in Action Accounting Command were conducting a forensic analysis of the skull to determine whether it belonged to a Japanese pilot, said Don Rochon, spokesman for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command Pacific in Hawaii.
What does ENGCOM stand for?
ENGCOM stands for Engineering Command
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ENGCOM
- Early Notification of Guaranteed Admission for Graduate Education (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Educational Network for Global and Grassroots Exchange
- Endocrinology, Nutrition, and Growth Branch (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; US NIH)
- Engine Boss (wildfire suppression)
- Engine Nose Gearbox
- English, Great Britain (language)
- Emergency Nurses Group of British Columbia (Canada)
- Eastern Nebraska Gun Club (Louisville, NE)
- Engineering Council
- Engineering Continuing Education
- Engineering Communication (web community)
- Doctor of Engineering
- Ente Nazionale Guide Equestri Ambientali (Italian: National Environmental Equestrian Guide)
- Ecole Nationale du Genie de l'Eau et de l'Environnement de Strasbourg (French school)
- Enabling Next Generation Mechanical Design
- Engineer Factual Report
- Environmental Genetics and Genome (Northern Arizona University Resource Center)
- Economic Growth and Innovation in Multicultural Environments
- Enhanced Geothermal Innovative Network for Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arlington, VA (N40080-10-D-0497); and G-W Management Services LLC, Rockville, MD (N40080-10-D-0498), are each being awarded an IDIQ small multiple-award construction contract for various large-dollar construction projects within the Naval Facilities Engineering Command Washington's area of responsibility.
Army Research, Development and Engineering Command, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.
is being awarded a not-to-exceed $15,501,669 cost-plus- fixed-fee, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity delivery order contract with a $25,000 minimum guarantee for information technology services to support Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Headquarters through the NAVFAC Information Technologies Center.
San Diego, is being awarded a maximum $10,000,000 firm-fixed price, IDIQ services contract for marine habitat services in the Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southwest area of responsibility.
Julius "Jake" Washington, operations officer for Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southwest in San Diego, and prospective commanding officer of NAVFAC Midwest in Great Lakes, Ill.