Navy Seabees and their Philippine counterparts constructed a new classroom and stage area as part of an engineering civic action program (ENCAP).
What does ENCAP stand for?
ENCAP stands for Engineering Civic Action Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENCAP
We have 2 other meanings of ENCAP in our Acronym Attic
- European Naval Communications Agency
- European Network of Childbirth Associations
- Expanded Narrow Coverage Area (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Extremely Naive Charset Analyser (character set detection)
- Ente Nazionale Confederale Assistenza Lavoratori (Italian: National Confederation of Assistance Workers; Rome, Italy)
- Environmental Campaigns
- Encanisterization/Decanisterization (missiles)
- Eastern Nebraska Community Action Partnership
- European New Car Assessment Programme (vehicle safety assessment; EU)
- Emergency Nurses Cancel Alcohol Related Emergencies
- European Network for Children Affected by Risky Environments
- Emergency Network of Cuban-American Scholars and Artists (US-Cuba policy change)
- Ente Nazionale Corse Al Trotto (Italian horse racing club)
- Epoxy Nucleophile Catalyzed Transesterification
- European Network of Cultural Administration Training Centers (est. 1992; Brussels, Belgium)
- European Network of Cultural Administration Training Centres
- Engineer Combined Arms Tactical Trainer
- Eastern North Carolina Audio Video (Greenville, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CFWP supported Medical Civic Action Program, Dental Civic Action Program and Engineering Civic Action Program missions in countries such as Vietnam, East Timor, Papa New Guinea and the Federal States of Micronesia, moving over 100,000 pounds of cargo via NALO missions and ensuring a successful display of American goodwill.