These new capabilities automate Engineering Change Management with the integration of Document Lifecycle for major/minor revision tracking and a Workflow solution for engineering document control and release.
What does ECM stand for?
ECM stands for Engineering Change Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECM
We have 363 other meanings of ECM in our Acronym Attic
- Employment Case Manager (various organizations)
- Endothelial Cell Multimerin
- Endpoint Congestion Management (IETF)
- Ends Center Matched
- Energy Conservation Management
- Energy Conservation Measure
- energy-corrected milk
- Engine Condition Monitoring
- Engine Control Module
- Engine Cranking Mode
- Engineering Change Modification
- Engineering Conception Maintenance (Belgian engineering consulting firm)
- Engineering Construction Management (various locations)
- Engineering Coordination Memo
- Engineering Coordination Memorandum
- Engineering, Construction and Maintenance
- Enhanced Case Management (various locations)
- Enhanced Communications Manager
- Enseignement Catholique Meldois (French: Meldois Catholic Education; Meaux, France)
- Enterprise Change Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
APQP Plus provides: * Customized project portfolio dashboards * Program cost accounting and resource planning * Engineering change management * Launch scorecards * Supplier portal for information sharing * Supplier evaluation and scorecards * Quality plans and shop floor deployment Judging from that list it is evident that Aras is about business processes, not geometries.