Bell Helicopter plans to leverage Dassault Systemes' ENOVIA solution portfolio to consolidate data into one system, which will manage the engineering bill-of-materials (BOM) and allow for full traceability across business disciplines - from contracts and requirements to the final product.
What does E-BOM stand for?
E-BOM stands for Engineering Bill-Of-Materials
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of E-BOM in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic-Advanced Passenger Information System (US FEMA)
- Enhanced Address Resolution Protocol
- En Route Automated Radar Tracking System (US DoD)
- e-Awareness Seminar Series for Asian Parliamentarians
- Electronic Businesses and Governments
- Enhanced Brigade
- Electron Beam (Evaporation)
- Excessive-Bit Error Rate
- External Border Gateway Protocol
- e-Business on Demand (IBM)
- European Backbone Service
- Electronic Book
- Export Best Practice Guide (trade)
- Enhanced Bottom Pressure Recorder
- Excitation-Contraction Coupling
- Elderly Patients with Chronic Atrial Fibrillation
- Electrolytic Capacitor
- Energy Capacitor (Mobile Suit Gundam)
- E-Client Application Status (Canadian immigration online service)
- Eastern Catholic Alliance of Schools for Excellence (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manufacturing Bill-of-Material Management The new MatrixOne Manufacturing Bill-of-Materials Management Module(TM) allows companies to pursue a "build anywhere" manufacturing strategy with full traceability back to the engineering bill-of-materials.