Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol.
What does EAAI stand for?
EAAI stands for Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAAI
We have 1 other meaning of EAAI in our Acronym Attic
- East African Association of Grant Makers (various locations)
- Education at a Glance
- Ethnic Albanian Armed Groups
- European Antique Auction Gallery (Seminary, MS)
- Enhanced Air-to-Air Air-to-Ground Linked Environment Simulation
- Extensible Architecture for Analysis and Generation of Linked Simulations
- Everyone Allied against Homophobia (Columbia University)
- East Ann Arbor Health Center (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Eastern Amateur Arabian Horse Show Circuit
- Empresa Administradora de Aeropuertos Internacionales (Spanish: International Airports Enterprise Manager; Nicaragua)
- Estate Agents' Association of India (realtors; est. 1969)
- Espace Aménagement Aires de Jeux (French landscaping company)
- Electrostatic Aerosol Assisted Jet Deposition (coating technology; Coventry University Enterprises Ltd.; UK)
- Enhanced Applique Armor Kit (product)
- Estonian Association of Applied Linguistics
- Experimental Amebic Abscess of the Liver
- École d'Application de l'Aviation Légère de l'Armée de Terre (French military aviation school)
- East Asian Academic Librarians of California
- Ecumenical Association of Academics and Laity Centres in Europe
- Effective Atmospheric Angular Momentum (meteorology)