In addition to these and other companies, the Rutgers Packaging Engineering Advisory Board membership includes representatives from Avon, Bristol Myers Squibb, Colgate-Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Mally Beauty HCP-USA Packaging, Pfizer, Coty, Maty Kay and Revlon.
What does EAB stand for?
EAB stands for Engineering Advisory Board (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAB
We have 106 other meanings of EAB in our Acronym Attic
- Elective Abortion (also seen as EA)
- Électricité Automobile Béthunoise (French auto parts company)
- Électricité Automobile Bobinage (French: Automotive Electrical Winding)
- Electricity Advisory Board
- Embedded Array Block(s)
- Emerald Ash Borer (insect)
- Emergency Actions Book
- Emergency Air Breathing
- Endometrial ablation
- Engineering Accreditation Board (UK)
- English Amiga Board (computer forum)
- Enhanced Access Barring (telecommunications)
- Enhanced Anaerobic Bioremediation
- Enquête Annuelle de Branche (French: Annual Survey Branch)
- Entente Astarac-Bigorre (French rugby club)
- Entente Athlétique Bressane (French athletic club)
- Enterprise Architecture Board (US NASA)
- Entreprise des Associés du Bâtiment (French: Enterprise Associates Building)
- Environmental Advisory Board
- Environmental Appeals Board (EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dolan has served on WPI's Chemical Engineering Advisory Board since 1999.