Weichold also talked about accreditation by Engineering Accreditation Commission of Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, a non-profit organisation that accredits engineering programmes in the United States.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Engineering Accreditation Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Endocrine Active Compound
- Endpoint Access Control (Intel)
- Endpoint Admission Control (computing)
- Endpoint Assessment Committee (clinical trials)
- Enduit d'Application a Chaud (French: Coated with a Hot Application; waterproofing)
- Energy Absorption Capacity
- Energy Action Coalition
- Energy Advisory Committee
- Engine Auxiliary Coolant
- Engineered Assemblies Corporation
- Engineering and Analysis Consultant (UK)
- Engineering Association Commission (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology)
- Enhanced Attitude Control
- Enhanced Audio Codec
- Enlisted Advisory Council
- Enrolled Actuary (US IRS)
- Entente Athlétique Chambéry (French: Understanding Athletics Chambéry; Chambery, France)
- Enterprise Access Control
- Enterprise Applications Consulting (various locations)
- Enterprise Architecture Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Alaska Anchorage's School of Engineering bachelor's degree in engineering earned accreditation from the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology.
The Bachelor of Science programs in Civil, Electrical, and Computer Engineering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
He also acts as Board Liaison to the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC).