1) The oldest applied science discipline at Queen's, Eng Chem combines chemical sciences and engineering into a challenging curriculum, one that is accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board as an engineering discipline, and by the Canadian Society for Chemistry as a chemistry program.
What does EAB stand for?
EAB stands for Engineering Accreditation Board (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAB
We have 106 other meanings of EAB in our Acronym Attic
- Elastic Adhesive Bandage
- Elective Abortion (also seen as EA)
- Électricité Automobile Béthunoise (French auto parts company)
- Électricité Automobile Bobinage (French: Automotive Electrical Winding)
- Electricity Advisory Board
- Embedded Array Block(s)
- Emerald Ash Borer (insect)
- Emergency Actions Book
- Emergency Air Breathing
- Endometrial ablation
- Engineering Advisory Board (various locations)
- English Amiga Board (computer forum)
- Enhanced Access Barring (telecommunications)
- Enhanced Anaerobic Bioremediation
- Enquête Annuelle de Branche (French: Annual Survey Branch)
- Entente Astarac-Bigorre (French rugby club)
- Entente Athlétique Bressane (French athletic club)
- Enterprise Architecture Board (US NASA)
- Entreprise des Associés du Bâtiment (French: Enterprise Associates Building)
- Environmental Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the program called the Engineering Intern Training Financial Credit Program (FCP), graduates of bachelor of engineering programs accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB) and international engineering graduates with a bachelor of engineering or a bachelor of applied science degree may be eligible to apply for the professional engineer (P.
The Canadian Council of Professional Engineers (CCPE) established the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB) in 1965.