USMC RESERVE COMPONENT 6th Engineer Support Battalion (6TH ESB) 4th Marine Logistics Group Marine Forces Reserve Portland, Oregon For the past 65 years "We are ready" has been the motto for 6th Engineer Support Battalion (ESB) and its seasoned combat Marines and Sailors.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for Engineer Support Battalion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Stow Bypass
- Emergency Switch Board (electrical; marine)
- Emerging Small Business
- Empire State Building (New York, NY)
- Empire Strikes Back
- En Route Support Base
- Encefalopatía Spongiforme Bovina (Spanish: Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy)
- Encéphalopathie Spongioforme Bovine
- Energy Star Buildings
- Engineer Special Brigade (various locations)
- Engineering Sciences Building (various schools)
- Engineering Society of Baltimore
- Engineering Society of Buffalo
- English Speaking Board (UK)
- English Sports Betting (UK)
- Engrossed Senate Bill
- Enhanced Separate Brigade
- Enhanced Separate Brigade (UA Army)
- Entente Sportive Blanquefortaise (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Bonchamp (French sports club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Praseuthsith Phimmasone serves in the 6th Engineer Support Battalion, 4th Marine Logistics Group and has received numerous commendations, including the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal.
Caylor, 20, was one of 32 Marines from Engineer Company A, 6th Engineer Support Battalion, 4th Marine Logistics Group to return to Springfield on Wednesday, the biggest batch of soldiers to come home at one time since December 2010.
Neill, 1st Bulk Fuel Co, 7th Engineer Support Battalion Camp Pendleton, Calif.