Summary: ABU DHABI - Etihad Airways has mandated sale and lease back transactions to the value of $367 million to Sanad Aero Solutions or Sanad and Engine Lease Finance Corporation (ELF), for the financing of its 16 in-service spare engines and seven future spare engine deliveries.
What does ELFC stand for?
ELFC stands for Engine Lease Finance Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELFC
We have 2 other meanings of ELFC in our Acronym Attic
- Elevator Load Feel/Flap Limiter
- Econo Lodge Franchisee Association
- Electron Linac for Acceleration
- English Language for Adults (education)
- Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay (biochemistry)
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
- European Law Faculties Association (est. 1995; Bonn, Germany)
- European Low Fares Airline Association
- European Large Families Confederation (Spain; est. 2004)
- Eat Local Foods Coalition (Maine)
- Early Learning Family and Childcare Center (Bellevue Community College; Washington)
- Eli Lilly Federal Credit Union (Indianapolis, IN)
- East Liverpool Fire Department (Ohio)
- Equivalent Linear Frequency Drift (multiplexers)
- Expectancy of Life Free from Disability
- E-Learning for Female Entrepreneurs (online course; various locations)
- École de Langue Française pour Étrangers (French: French Language School for Foreigners)
- Electron Laboratory for Europe (electron accelerator; Nuclear Physics European Collaboration Committee)
- English as a Lingua Franca in Europe
- European eLearning Forum for Education (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU) announced on Wednesday that its leasing and structured asset-based financing subsidiary BTMU Capital Corporation (BTMUCC) -- through BTMUCC's subsidiary Engine Lease Finance Corporation (ELFC) -- has entered into an agreement with Macquarie Bank Limited (Macquarie) for the acquisition of 47 aircraft engine assets.