com when a dispute over her current engagement status was addressed by DMX.
What does ENGSTS stand for?
ENGSTS stands for Engagement Status
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Engineer Field Maintenance
- Engineer Topographic Laboratories
- Engineer Element
- École Nationale du Génie Rural des Eaux et Forêts (French: National School of Rural Water and Forestry Engineering)
- Engineering Support
- Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement
- European Non-Governmental Sports Organisation
- Engineering Schoolship
- Elderly Subjects with Normal Glucose Tolerance
- Engineering Technology (various schools)
- Everything Next Gen Union
- European Natural Gas Vehicle Association
- European Non-Governmental Youth Organisation
- École Nationale de l'Humour (French: National School of Humor; Canada)
- Electrodo Normal de Hidrogeno (Spanish: Normal Hydrogen Electrode)
- English and Humanities (department; BRAC University)
- Entraide Naissance Handicap (French disability association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Respondents reported engagement status and level for each role during the 12 months before their interview.
When the scheme does finally come in contractors will be required to certify they have confirmed the engagement status of all subcontractors included in a monthly return - failure to submit a correct return could result in a pounds 3,000 penalty.