In February 2013, Iranian Law Enforcement Police forces clamped down on a major drug network involved in synthetic drug-trafficking activities in the Central province of Isfahan.
What does ENFOPOL stand for?
ENFOPOL stands for Enforcement Police
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- European National Forest Inventory Network
- Experimental Network for Functional Integration
- Engineering Field Planning, Reconnaissance, Surveying, and Sketching Set (US Army)
- Enter Find Share
- Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- English as a Foreign Language
- English Not First Language
- Eden Native Forest Management Area (Australia)
- Fireman, Engineman Striker (Naval Rating)
- École Nationale de la France d'Outre-Mer (French: National Overseas School of France)
- Environmental Forum for Action (Sierra Leone)
- Everyday New Fantastic Possibilities
- Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- European Network of Forensic Science Institutes
- Electronic News Gathering
- Electronystagnogram (balance test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's Law Enforcement Police have disbanded tens of major drug rings in the country's Northern province of Qazvin during the first 11 months of the current Iranian year (March 20- February 19), a senior provincial judiciary official said on Wednesday.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Commander of the anti-narcotics squad of Iran's Law Enforcement Police General Ali Moayyedi and Bolivia's Vice Minister for Social Defense and Controlled Substances Felipe Caceres Garcia discussed ways of expanding joint campaign against drug trafficking.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Commander of the anti-narcotics squad of Iran's Law Enforcement Police General Ali Moayyedi said that the Islamic Republic of Iran has made an eye-catching progress in combating drug trafficking and narcotics after the 1979 Islamic Revolution.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's Deputy Police Chief Brigadier General Ahmad Reza Radan said that Iranian Law Enforcement Police forces have discovered different kinds of explosive devices, including 20 remote-controlled and time bombs, planted along the borders with Pakistan.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's Law Enforcement Police have discovered and seized over one ton of opium in the country's Southern province of Hormozgan on the rims of the Persian Gulf in the last few days, a provincial police chief announced on Tuesday.
Speaking in a counternarcotics meeting in Iran's Western city of Ilam on Monday, Head of the Prevention Department of Iran's Law Enforcement Police General Bahram Norouzi said that Iran has made heavy investments in the campaign against narcotics.