While aboard, officials reviewed details about the vessel's construction, drilling equipment and safety systems, the environmental enforcement bureau said.
What does EB stand for?
EB stands for Enforcement Bureau (FCC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EB
We have 43 other meanings of EB in our Acronym Attic
- Employee Benefit(s)
- Employee Bonus
- Employment-Based Immigrant
- Emu Bitter (Western Australian beer)
- Encyclopædia Britannica
- Encyclopedia Brown (Young detective of the famous stories)
- End Box
- Energy Balancer
- Energy Blast (gaming)
- Energy Per Bit
- English Basketball
- Enlistment Bonus
- Enterobacteriaceae (microbiology)
- Entitlement Bitch (customer service slang)
- Entity Bean (Enterprise JavaBean)
- Environmental Benefits
- Environmental Biotechnology (various schools)
- Ephraim Brasher (colonial goldsmith and coin minter; mint mark)
- Epidermylosis Bullosa (skin condition)
- Equipment Bay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abu Dhabi Customs said it has signed two MoUs with the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement Bureau to develop bilateral ties, exchange of information and establish customs academy.
The FCC's Enforcement Bureau has since cited Fox's "apparent willful and repeated violations" of a commission order to respond to the inquiry.
Organized Crime Enforcement Bureau, Drug Enforcement Unit and Brantford Police Services Street Crime Unit executed a search warrant for drugs at a Mount Pleasant Road residence at 7:15 p.
Pajak, chief of the Inland Enforcement Bureau of the Massachusetts Environmental Police, said three companies facing charges of violating the quarantine have been suspended from working in the restricted zone, which encompasses Worcester and parts of West Boylston, Boylston, Shrewsbury and Holden.