The elemental distribution of the foams and the coatings were analyzed by energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS, INCA Oxford).
What does EDXS stand for?
EDXS stands for Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDXS
- European DX Council (amateur radio hobby organization)
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Diffraction
- Emergency Data Exchange Language (National Information Exchange Model standard)
- Emergency Data Exchange Language-Distribution Element (National Information Exchange Model Standard)
- Emergency Data Exchange Language Resource Messaging
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Diffraction (analysis method)
- Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence
- Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectrometry
- Elementary Dispersion X Spectroscopy (absestos research)
- Education of the Developmentally Young (course)
- Effective Degradation Years (nuclear energy)
- Euro, Dollar, Yen (Sony electronic prepaid cash card)
- East Down Yacht Club
- East Devon Youth League (UK; youth sports organization)
- Einstein-Dirac-Yang/Mills (mathematics equations)
- Ecumenical Diaconal Year Network (Budapest, Hungary)
- European Diaconal Year Network
- Enjoy Design Your Own (website)
- Étude de la Dynamique des Protéomes (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other methods such as optical emission spectroscopy (OES), energy-dispersive x-ray spectroscopy (EDS), x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and auger electron spectroscopy (AES) can also help identify solder compositions.