Energy-dispersive X-ray analysis by transmission electron microscopy indicated that the particles in alveolar macrophages comprised elements found in kaolinite and talc but did not appear to be related to glass fibers used by the patient.
What does EDXA stand for?
EDXA stands for Energy-Dispersive X-ray Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EDXA in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Distributed Wireless Systems
- Echo Dogs White Shepherd Rescue
- École Doctorale de École Polytechnique (French: Graduate Polytechnic School)
- Electrodiagnostic (neuropathy)
- Electromagnetic Data Exchange (telecommunications)
- Electronic Data Exchange
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray (Spectroscopy)
- Event-Based Data Exchange (UPNet)
- Event-Driven Executive (IBM Series/1 OS)
- Extended Data Register
- European DX Council (amateur radio hobby organization)
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Diffraction
- Emergency Data Exchange Language (National Information Exchange Model standard)
- Emergency Data Exchange Language-Distribution Element (National Information Exchange Model Standard)
- Emergency Data Exchange Language Resource Messaging
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Diffraction (analysis method)
- Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence
- Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectrometry
- Elementary Dispersion X Spectroscopy (absestos research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oldfield and Symes estimated the thickness of the chlorinated layer by energy-dispersive x-ray analysis of cross sections, concluding that chlorine penetration increased with increasing concentration of TCI.