Xenemetrix is based in Israel with a fully owned subsidiary in Texas, USA and is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of Energy-Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) systems and components for a wide range of industries and applications.
What does EDXRF stand for?
EDXRF stands for Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDXRF
We have 1 other meaning of EDXRF in our Acronym Attic
- Event-Based Data Exchange (UPNet)
- Event-Driven Executive (IBM Series/1 OS)
- Extended Data Register
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Analysis
- European DX Council (amateur radio hobby organization)
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Diffraction
- Emergency Data Exchange Language (National Information Exchange Model standard)
- Emergency Data Exchange Language-Distribution Element (National Information Exchange Model Standard)
- Emergency Data Exchange Language Resource Messaging
- Energy Dispersive X-Ray Diffraction (analysis method)
- Energy-Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Analysis
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectrometry
- Elementary Dispersion X Spectroscopy (absestos research)
- Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy
- Education of the Developmentally Young (course)
- Effective Degradation Years (nuclear energy)
- Euro, Dollar, Yen (Sony electronic prepaid cash card)
- East Down Yacht Club
- East Devon Youth League (UK; youth sports organization)
- Einstein-Dirac-Yang/Mills (mathematics equations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments (SSI), Columbia, Maryland USA, recently introduced its EDX-GP energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometer for screening of hazardous elements, to assist companies seeking to comply with RoHS/ELV (Restriction of Hazardous Substances/End-of-Life Vehicles) directives.
The QXR-M uses energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) a technique that employs X-rays to stimulate fluorescence, which provides information on which elements are contained in objects that make up the passing stream.