According to Harris, the manager coupled with new cell design yields a longer-lasting battery with much higher energy density, or ratio of energy to weight or volume.
What does E/W stand for?
E/W stands for Energy to Weight (ratio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E/W
We have 23 other meanings of E/W in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering/Service Test & Independent Evaluation Program
- East/Softcore/Ladder (Diablo II gaming)
- Effector/Target Cell
- Estradiol-Testosterone (ratio; internal medicine)
- Electronic Target Acquisition (usually abbreviated as ETA)
- Euler Number/Tissue Volume
- Electric Windows (automotive)
- Environment/Weapons Effects Prediction System
- Emergence: Complexity and Organization (journal)
- Empires: Dawn of the Modern World (game)
- Erythrocytic : Granulocytic
- Energy-to-Protein Ratio (aka E/P)
- Enzyme-to-Substrate Ratio
- Effector Cell to Target Cell ratio
- [not an acronym] Einstein's equation showing that Energy is equal to mass times the speed of light squared
- 2.048Mbps data rate (European)
- Echelon 1 (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "uE" pricing model utilizes published EIA consumption data from the Department of Energy to weight and seasonally adjust commodity pricing.