Speaking at the Energy Users Association of Australia Annual Conference Mr Sims said the debate needs to focus on three main issues - changing the flawed regulatory rules, fixing the Merits Review process, and allowing the regulatory process to set reliability standards to be met by network businesses.
What does EUAA stand for?
EUAA stands for Energy Users Association of Australia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EUAA
- Enterprise User Authentication (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- Estados Unidos da América
- Estats Units d'Amèrica (Català)
- États-Unis d'Amérique
- European Union Allowance (CO2 emissions)
- European Union Emission Allowance
- European Unit of Account
- European University Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- Examination Under Anaesthesia
- Ehime University Alumni Association (Lalitpur, Nepal)
- Edinburgh University Archery Club (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- End User Advocacy Committee
- End User Authorization Contact
- Equivalent Uniform Annualized Cost
- Europäischer Automobil- und Verkehrsclub (Austria)
- European Union of Aquarium Curators (est. 1972)
- European Union Airport Coordinators Association
- European Air Force Academies
- Equestrian Underwriting Agencies Limited (UK)
- External Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction (fat removal surgery)