In the day-ahead market, at the end of every day, Con Edison will post electricity prices for each hour of the next day, giving building owners the chance to plan their energy usage for the next day.
What does EU stand for?
EU stands for Energy Usage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EU
We have 16 other meanings of EU in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Underground (gaming site)
- Electronics Unit
- Elite Unit
- Elon University (North Carolina)
- Emergency Unit (Hong Kong)
- Emisoras Unidas (de Guatemala; radio station)
- Emmissions Unit (environmental operating permits)
- Emory University (Atlanta, Georgia)
- End User
- Endotoxin Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Octagon Park Apartments, the first Green Building to rise on Roosevelt Island, the challenge of reducing energy usage by 35% (35% reduction below standard is required to qualify) as well as using sustainable materials, achieving environmental conservation and protection of air quality was met after considerable planning.