The upper and lower houses of the German parliament recently passed an amendment to the Electricity and Energy Tax Act.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Energy Tax Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Elgin Teachers Association
- Ellenville Teachers Association
- Elvis Tribute Artist
- Embedded Transport Acceleration (Intel)
- Embroidery Trade Association
- Emergency Tire Assistance
- Emergency Towing Arrangement (requirement at forward & aft ends of oil tanker)
- Emergency Transport Attendant
- Emirate Trading Agency (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Employment and Training Administration (US Department of Labor)
- Energy Technology Assessment
- Enfield Tennis Academy (fictional school; Infinite Jest)
- Engineering Task Assignment
- Engineering Technical Assistant
- Engineering Technologies Academy
- Engineering Technologies Associates
- Engineering Test Article
- English Teachers Association
- English Teaching Assistantship (US State Department)
- Enterprise Technical Architecture (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both Democratic and Republican members of Congress strongly supported the ethanol measures of the Energy Tax Act," wrote Ken G.
Similar complaints are levied at the so-called Gas Guzzler Tax, introduced within the 1978 Energy Tax Act.
The major themes of the seminars include: * Energy--Cost-saving energy strategies; Demand side management; How Square D can help you fight the rising cost of energy; Radiant floor heating; Solar energy and; the Energy Tax Act.
The rules regarding the character of income recognized on such dispositions require detailed analysis, especially in light of the Energy Tax Act of 2005 (ETA).