ENERGY management company Energy Solutions Group (ESG), which has an office in Gateshead, has acquired the Evolve group of companies which significantly expands the reach and scale of its services.
What does ESG stand for?
ESG stands for Energy Solutions Group (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESG
We have 190 other meanings of ESG in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Systems Group (DRS Technologies, Inc.)
- Electroslag Welding
- Electrostatic Gyro
- Electrostatically Supported Gyroscope
- Elvish Spirit Guide (gaming)
- Emerald, Sapphire and Gold (band)
- Emergency Shelter Grant (Florida, USA)
- Employer Services Group
- Endovascular stent-graft (cardiology)
- Energy Services Group
- Energy Steering Group
- Engagement Sequence Groups
- Engineered Solutions Group (various companies)
- Engineering Student Government (Duke University)
- Enhanced Service Gateway
- Enhanced Services Group
- Enquête Sociale Générale (French: General Social Survey; Statistics Canada)
- Entente Sportive Gatinaise (French sports club)
- Enterprise Server Group (Intel)
- Enterprise Steering Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This five-year task order was awarded to SAIC's Energy Solutions Group, and will be managed by David Friedman, SAIC's director of transportation for the Group.
The top after-market NYSE gainers on Monday are: Hexcel Corp, Aaron's, Inc, Capital Trust, Hospira, Helix Energy Solutions, Helix Energy Solutions Group, AK Steel Holding, ITT Educational Services, Jaguar Mining, United Parcel Service and Valero Energy.
an energy solutions group focused on commercializing energy services in hydrogen generation, fuel storage and power generation using proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell technology.