Orr is a professor in energy resources engineering.
What does ERE stand for?
ERE stands for Energy Resources Engineering (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERE
We have 93 other meanings of ERE in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Research and Evaluation
- Electro Reflex Energizer
- Electronic Records Express (Social Security Online)
- Electronic Recruiting Exchange (professional organization)
- Eligible Rate Estimate
- Employee Related Expenses
- Employment Relations Education (New Zealand)
- Énergies Renouvelables de l'Est (French: Renewables East; manufacturing)
- Energize Regional Economies
- Energy Resource Efficiency
- Energy, Resources and the Environment (European Geosciences Union)
- English Rock Ensemble (band)
- Environmental Remediation Equipment
- Environmental Requirements Engineer
- Environmental Research and Education
- Environmental Research Event
- Espace Rural et Environnement (French: Environment and Rural Areas)
- Estrogen Response Element
- Etheric Rain Engineering
- Evenly Rotating Economy (model)