Around 25,800 tonnes of CO2 has been saved thanks to the project, which began life in 2007 as Energy Resource Efficiency (ERE).
What does ERE stand for?
ERE stands for Energy Resource Efficiency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERE
We have 93 other meanings of ERE in our Acronym Attic
- Éducation Relative a l'Environnement
- Educational Research and Evaluation
- Electro Reflex Energizer
- Electronic Records Express (Social Security Online)
- Electronic Recruiting Exchange (professional organization)
- Eligible Rate Estimate
- Employee Related Expenses
- Employment Relations Education (New Zealand)
- Énergies Renouvelables de l'Est (French: Renewables East; manufacturing)
- Energize Regional Economies
- Energy Resources Engineering (various schools)
- Energy, Resources and the Environment (European Geosciences Union)
- English Rock Ensemble (band)
- Environmental Remediation Equipment
- Environmental Requirements Engineer
- Environmental Research and Education
- Environmental Research Event
- Espace Rural et Environnement (French: Environment and Rural Areas)
- Estrogen Response Element
- Etheric Rain Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Energy Resource Efficiency (ERE) programme has been focusing on the firms refrigeration and cooling water circuits, which represents a large proportion of its energy use and is now hoping to shed another 8% off its bills in the next six months.
So we called in Mike Thompson, of IRIS Engineering, who carried out a survey of the ncjMedia premises as part of One North East's Energy Resource Efficiency project (ERE).
Last month, the Government also ploughed a further pounds 1 million into the pounds 5m Energy Resource Efficiency (ERE) in the North-east - managed by TNEI - to encourage the manufacturing sector, traditionally one of the largest energy users, to curb their carbon consumption through energy efficiency training and advice.
Cottam Brush, which sells specialist brushes to various industries all over the globe, slashed its energy bills by 30% after working with One NorthEast's Energy Resource Efficiency team.
The Energy Resource Efficiency (ERE) programme has carried out a detailed examination of energy consumption at ncjMedia's, publisher of the Evening Chronicle, Groat Market HQ in central Newcastle.
The pounds 5m Energy Resource Efficiency (ERE) programme, administered by TNEI - the same consultants that delivered the successful pounds 1.
The regional development agency's North East Productivity Alliance (NEPA), which for four years has worked to improve the performance of the North East's manufacturing industry by focusing on waste reduction, has recently added a Energy Resource Efficiency (ERE) strand to its many activities.