With around 250 faculty and 700 researchers, ETP is the largest, power and energy research partnership in Europe, and brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise in renewables to the agreement to drive forward global-leading initiatives 'As the world moves towards a low-carbon economy, there is mutual benefit to be had from working in collaboration to create these technologies,' he added.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Energy Research Partnership (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Emmaus Road Publishing (Steubenville, OH)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Retention Program/Plan
- Employee Review Panel
- Employment Reduction Process
- Employment Related Practices (Insurance)
- End-Range Pain
- End-Route Rally Point
- Endoscopic Retrograde Pancreatography
- Energy Related Product