Energy Recovery manufactures energy recovery devices for use in desalination plants, as well as in the oil and gas industry.
What does ERD stand for?
ERD stands for Energy Recovery Device
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERD
We have 135 other meanings of ERD in our Acronym Attic
- Électricité de France Réseaux de Distribution (French)
- Electronic Restraint Device
- Eligible Rollover Distribution
- Emergency Repair Disk
- Emergency Reserve Decoration (UK)
- Emergency Response Division
- Emerging Research Device
- Employee Relations Division
- Employment Relations Directorate (UK)
- Employment Relations Divisions (Montana)
- Engine Research and Development (various organizations)
- Engineering Review Diagram
- Enterprise Relational Database
- Entity Relationship Diagram
- Entrainements Réguliers du Danseur (French: Regular Dance Training)
- Envelope Recipient Domain (email)
- Environment, Resources and Development Court (Australia)
- Environmental Radiation Data
- Environmental Restoration Division
- Episcopal Relief and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
IDE, technology provider and future operator of the plant, awarded Energy Recovery a contract for its innovative energy recovery device (ERD) technology to the project, which will be the largest desalination plant in the western hemisphere.
All models have stop/start systems as an eco aid but the clever energy recovery device is not available on the cheapest 145ps petrol version.
Among the new laws are the introduction of an adjustable rear wing system, the return of the KERS energy recovery device, the implementation of the 107 per cent rule in qualifying, and the banning of the controversial "F-duct".
Energy Recovery manufactures energy recovery devices that help make desalination affordable by significantly reducing energy consumption.
Pursuant to the new agreement Energy Recovery will supply the plant with 260 PX-220 energy recovery devices that will save an estimated 21 MW of energy.
The use of transparent parts of the shoe sole is to highlight a 1ogo or to show a feature of the midsole such as an energy recovery device.
Energy Recovery Inc (NASDAQ: ERII), a leader in the design and development of energy recovery devices and pumps for desalination and other industrial processes, will release its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 and the full year of 2011 on Thursday, March 8, 2012 after the market close.