Staying true to its predecessor's full title, this is truly a record where The Energy Never Dies.
What does END stand for?
END stands for Energy Never Dies (Black Eyed Peas album)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of END
We have 50 other meanings of END in our Acronym Attic
- Every Nation Church Yokohama (Yokohama, Japan)
- École Nationale des Douanes (French: National Customs School)
- Effort Never Dies
- Electronic Null Detector
- Emergency Network Diagnostics
- End of Data
- Ending Nicotine Dependence (stop-smoking program for teens)
- Endomorphism (mathematics)
- Enhanced Network Driver (multiple protocols on a single driver)
- Ensayo No Destructivo (Spanish: Non Destructive Testing)
- Environmental Noise Directive (EU)
- Équipes Notre-Dame (Teams of our lady)
- Equivalent Noise Degradation
- European Network for Democracy-Project
- European Nuclear Disarmament
- Everyone Nearly Decommissioned (Kids Next Door TV show)
- Evolutionary Network Development (US Postal Service technology program)
- Exchange Name Documentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is not (Black Eyed Peas' album) The Energy Never Dies, this is deep s**t
might actually mark the end of pop music as we know it, the title is actually an acronym for "The Energy Never Dies," which is odd because this disc lacks energy, originality and chutzpah.
but don't worry, it's an abbreviation for "the energy never dies.