This important course reviews the concepts of energy management, provides an update on deregulation, discusses why energy performance is important to building operators, quantifies the financial and environmental impact of energy management in commercial real estate, offers of no- and low-cost tips for operational adjustments, and identifies ways to use energy performance as a competitive advantage in your market.
What does EMAN stand for?
EMAN stands for Energy Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMAN
We have 11 other meanings of EMAN in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Media Asset Management
- European Master in Audiovisual Management (EU)
- East Midlands Association of Motor Clubs (UK)
- Eastern Mediterranean Association of Medical Editors
- East Mount Airy Neighbors (Philadelphia, PA)
- Ecole des Musiques Actuelles de Nancy (French: Nancy School of Contemporary Music; Nancy, France)
- Ecological Monitoring and Assessment Network (Canada)
- Educational Metropolitan Area Network
- Eielson Metropolitan Area Network
- Electron Micrograph Analysis (software package)
- England-Magadan-Anchorage-New York (expedition)
- Enterprise Management
- Environmental and Sustainability Management Accounting Network (EU)
- Environmental Management Accounting Network
- Ethernet Metropolitan Area Network
- Euro Mediterranean Academic Network
- European Media Art Network (est. 2007)
- European Medical ALARA (As Low as Reasonably Achievable) Network
- European Medical ALARA (As Low as Reasonably Achievable) Network (radiation protection)
- European Mycotoxin Awareness Network (information consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One way to do all three is through improved energy management practices.
Through its energy management program, Newmark tracks energy expenditures and consumption rates month by month and year to year.
An energy management program, which helps tenants get the most out of their electrical usage and reduce electric bills, can help owners uphold occupancy levels and attract new tenants.