There are still niche products, such as the Energy Efficient Mortgage, that solve specific challenges buyers face, but many lenders out there just want to offer what I call vanilla mortgage products to save time.
What does EEM stand for?
EEM stands for Energy Efficient Mortgage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEM
We have 82 other meanings of EEM in our Acronym Attic
- Electron Emission Mass Spectroscopy
- Electronegativity Equalization Method
- Electronic Engineers Master (commodity codes)
- Electronic Equipment Mechanic (OPM job description)
- Embedded Event Manager (Cisco)
- Empirical Evaluation Methods
- End-Effect Model
- End-to-End Message (telecommunications)
- Énergie, Électronique et Matériaux (French: Energy, Materials and Electronics)
- Energy and Environmental Markets
- Enhanced Expanded Measurements (Telcordia)
- Enterprise Energy Management
- Enterprise Engineering Management
- Entreprise d'Electricité Martiniquaise (French: Electricity Company Martinique)
- Environment and Execution Management (Sprint)
- Environmental and Energy Management (various organizations)
- Environmental Enhancement and Mitigation (Canada)
- Equal Employment Manager (various locations)
- Équipe Environnement et Microbiologie (French: Environment and Microbiology Team)
- Équipement Électrique Méridional (French: Southern Electric Equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
cfm The Energy Efficient Mortgages Program (EEM) makes it possible for homeowners to save on utility bills by helping them finance the cost of adding energy-efficiency features when they purchase FHA-insured homes or refinance their mortgages.
A: The Energy Efficient Mortgage is a new loan product designed to promote energy efficient housing.
This would come into play should you be seeking an Energy Efficient Mortgage.